Summer's coming... this is a really quick side dish for impromptu dinner gatherings
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1preheat over to 350 degrees.
- 2cut off tops of tomatoes and a small slice off the bottom (to stabilize) and scoop out seeds and some of the pith.
- 3allow to drain upside down on absorbent paper towels
- 4defrost the spinach souffle.
- 5once the souffle is scoopable stir in the cheddar and spoon into the tomato cups about 1/2 to 3/4 full.
- 6place on a baking sheet (put the tomato tops on the sheet next to them) and bake for about 15-20 minutes until the souffle is puffed up and set in the middle.
- 7Replace the tops for presentation and serve!
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Short Cut Spinach and Cheese Souffle Stuffed Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (215 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 196.0
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 107.7 mg
- Sodium 531.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 9.5 g