Recipe by CHRISSYG
Summer's coming... this is a really quick side dish for impromptu dinner gatherings
Top Review by dumplin
The taste was good but the souffle turned watery upon cooking. It never "puffed up". I removed the seeds and most of the inside of the tomato. Perhaps my tomatoes were extra juicy. Not quite sure what I could have done differently.
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat over to 350 degrees.
- cut off tops of tomatoes and a small slice off the bottom (to stabilize) and scoop out seeds and some of the pith.
- allow to drain upside down on absorbent paper towels
- defrost the spinach souffle.
- once the souffle is scoopable stir in the cheddar and spoon into the tomato cups about 1/2 to 3/4 full.
- place on a baking sheet (put the tomato tops on the sheet next to them) and bake for about 15-20 minutes until the souffle is puffed up and set in the middle.
- Replace the tops for presentation and serve!