Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
You start with a can of spaghetti sauce, add your own touches and you have a delicious sauce that is thick and rich. We like it served over spaghetti and meatballs.
- 566.99 g hunt's thick n' rich spaghetti sauce
- 538.64 g diced tomatoes
- 236.59 ml grated carrot
- 1 onion, diced
- 14.79 ml minced garlic
- 44.37 ml olive oil
- 4.92 ml oregano
- 14.79 ml italian seasoning
- 473.18 ml browned cooked ground beef
- Saute the carrots, onion and garlic in about 3 tablespoons olive oil until softened.
- Spoon into a large saucpan, stir in remaining ingredients.
- Simmer for 1-2 hours until flavours are well blended.
- Serve over pasta.
- The ground beef is optional.