Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this from Quick Cooking magazine, September/October 2003 issue. I changed a few things to suit my family's tastes. it's really good and easy.
- 1 prebaked italian bread pizza crust or 1 pizza dough
- 1 1⁄2 cups diced fresh tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced basil
- 1⁄2 cup Italian salad dressing, divided
- 7 cups salad greens (I use the bagged ready-to-use kind)
- 1 cup sliced pepperoni
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sliced black olives
- In a large bowl combine bread cubes, tomatoes, basil and 1/4 cup salad dressing.
- Let it stand for a few minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Add the remaining salad dressing and toss lightly.
- Serve and enjoy.