1/3 Photos of Short -Cut Chicken Fried Rice (Oamc)
Recipe easily doubles for more servings. Freezes well. Prep time does not include cooking and cooling the rice. You can use your favorite marinade, I use Ken's and I do NOT marinade chicken first. But if you like you may do so.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup long grain white rice
- 2 cups water
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 1 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 1 1/2 lbs chicken breast tenders, cut in bite sized pieces
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen peas and carrots
- 1/2 cup teriyaki marinade
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1Dissolve bullion in water and cook rice according to directions. Plunge container into cold water to cool after cooking or make rice the day before.
- 2Cook egg beaters in skillet till fluffy. Set aside keep warm.
- 3Saute chicken and onion in same skillet till done about 3 to 4 minutes.
- 4Add marinade, peas and carrots, and rice. Mix well.
- 5Add soy sauce, ginger, garlic and egg beaters. Continue to cook till heated though.
- 6Cool your favorite way and pack in quart sized freezer bags. 1 serving = 1 1/2 cups approximately.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Short -Cut Chicken Fried Rice (Oamc)
Serving Size: 1 (357 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 321.6
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 72.7 mg
- Sodium 1611.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 31.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Egg Beaters egg substitute