Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This salad is one of the most popular here in Bulgaria. Its name "Shopska" comes from one of the regions of the country (the one surrounding the capital) but it can be found everywhere. And "salata" means simply salad. I hope you enjoy it.
- Peel the roasted peppers, remove the seeds and cut them into ½ inch squares.
- Cut the tomatoes into large cubes and the cucumber in two long halves and then in slices.
- Mince the onion and the parsley and put them in a salad bowl with the vegetables.
- Add oil, vinegar and salt to taste and mix well.
- Sprinkle the salad with the grated feta cheese and some chopped parsley.