Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 mins
Momma in law's recipe adapted for crock pot
Make and share this Shonny's Chicken & Rice (Slow Cooker Version) recipe from Food.com.
- 3 -4 chicken breasts
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet onion soup mix
- 1 cup rice
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans water
- Mix All ingredients except chicken in crockpot (use soup can to measure water).
- Place chicken in mixture.
- Cook on low in crockpot for 6-8 hours on low for fresh chicken, 8-10 hours on low for frozen chicken.