Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Taken from a Healthy Meals in Minutes card
Make and share this Shoestring "fries" recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 475°F
- Spray a non-stick baking sheet with cooking spray, set aside.
- Scrub potatoes, pat dry.
- Cut into lengthwise strips about 3/8in thick.
- Place in a large bowl and add oil, salt and pepper, toss to coat.
- Place potato strips in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake until undersides are browned, about 10 minutes.
- Using a spatula, turn potatoes and bake until golden brown, about 10 mins more.