- 4 large potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 475°F
- Spray a non-stick baking sheet with cooking spray, set aside.
- Scrub potatoes, pat dry.
- Cut into lengthwise strips about 3/8in thick.
- Place in a large bowl and add oil, salt and pepper, toss to coat.
- Place potato strips in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake until undersides are browned, about 10 minutes.
- Using a spatula, turn potatoes and bake until golden brown, about 10 mins more.