Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
From a chuch cookbook called "Our Daily Bread" from the First Baptist Church in Vernon, Tx. I picked this up at Half Price Books, a wonderful source for local cookbooks.
- 2 (10 ounce) cans white shoepeg corn
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 1⁄2 cups celery, finely chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped fine
- 1 green pepper, chopped fine
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (3 ounce) jar pimientos
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Mix the above and marinate in 1/8 cup wine vinegar and 1/2 cup vegetable oil.
- Chill thoroughly. Better if made the day or two days ahead of time.