Recipe by surprize27_gal
This is a cold corn salad that always seems to be a big hit with men. It is great for a picnic, Easter, BBQ'S etc... SUPER EASY!!!!
- 32 ounces of frozen white shoepeg corn
- 4 green onions, also use green parts for color (chopped fine)
- mayonnaise (not salad dresing)
Directions See How It's Made
- Thaw corn at room temp for 1 hour.
- Add chopped onions.
- Corn may still be slightly frozen.
- Add mayo a heaping tablespoon at a time. Stir until you have a coated and creamy consistancy. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Refrigerate and remove 30 minutes before serving. It will be cool and crisp.