Recipe by Ruth Berry
This is an awesome recipe my sister shared with me. I absolutely love it! and it's even great leftover (if there IS any!)
- 1⁄2 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup sweet onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup bell pepper, finely chopped (you can mix red and green)
- 1⁄2 pint sour cream
- 1 (10 1/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup (undiluted)
- 1 (11 ounce) can white shoepeg corn, drained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can French style green beans, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) package buttery crackers, crushed (preferably Ritz crackers)
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325F and spray a 13 x 9 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Mix first 8 ingredients together; add pepper to taste.
- Pour into prepared baking dish.
- Mix butter and Ritz crackers together; sprinkle evenly over top of casserole.
- Bake uncovered for 45 minutes, or until bubbly and golden brown.