- 2 (11 ounce) cans white shoepeg corn, drained well
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1⁄2 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- salt and pepper
- 32 Ritz crackers, crushed (1 stack)
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine corn, sour cream, onion, bell pepper, celery, soup, cheese and salt and pepper. Stir above ingredients together and place in casserole dish.
- Combine crushed Ritz and melted butter together. Place on top of corn mixture. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until heated through.