1/1 Photo of Shitake Miso Soup
OrganiKiss Catering's Note:
Miso Soup with Shitake Mushrooms. Warm and Simple to Make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a sauce pan combine soy sauce, tofu and scallions.
- 2Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and let simmer for 15 minutes.
- 3Add mushrooms and water, bring to a boil.
- 4Once boiling vigorously, bring down to a simmer and add mushrooms.
- 5Simmer until mushrooms reach desired tenderness.
- 6Add Miso, mix until dissolved, serve.
Browse Our Top Clear Soup Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Clear Soup Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shitake Miso Soup
Serving Size: 1 (596 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 115.8
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2252.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 9.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: