- 354.88 ml olive oil
- 29.58 ml lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 59.14 ml parsley, chopped
- 29.58 ml salt
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 2.46 ml dried thyme
- 907.18 g beef steaks, cubed
- skewer, metal but wooden would do but needs to be presoaked, as needed
Directions See How It's Made
- For the marinade: Combine all ingredients except the meat in a bowl and mix well.
- Add the meat to the marinade; mix and coat well.
- Marinate for 2 hours in the refrigerator; drain liquid and skewer the meat.
- Broil skewers in a preheated broiler for about 7 minutes on each side or until cooked.