Recipe by justcallmetoni
This is an adopted recipe that I selected because it so closely matches my tastes. I do not intend to alter the recipe as it has so many favorable reviews. Once I prepare it, I may annotate the directions based on my experience.
Top Review by Jennifer C.
This is incredible! Great flavors, super moist and so simple! I marinated for about 6-7 hours before grilling. After coming off the grill I wrap the chicken in foil for about 6 minutes before serving to steam, which makes it extra moist.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 59.14 ml olive oil
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 14.79 ml paprika
- 170.09 g can tomato paste
- 236.59 ml yogurt
- 29.58 ml sumaq
- 4.92 ml salt
- 9.85 ml black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut chicken breasts into pieces for skewers.
- Mix remaining ingredients together to make a marinade.
- Add chicken to marinade, mix well and refrigerate in a non-reactive container from 2-8 hours.
- Thread chicken on skewers and grill or cook under a broiler.