- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 onion
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 dozen mushroom (this is a guess)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Place in the refrigerator to marinate for at least 2 up to 24 hours.
- Place about 5 chicken chunks on the skewers alternating between the vegetables and the chicken.
- Place them on the grill for 15 minutes or until done.
- Don't forget to turn skewers during cooking.