Prep 24 hrs
Cook 15 mins
Posting this for the ZAAR World Tour 2006 have not tried it. Compliments of About web site.
Make and share this Shish Taouk - Chicken Kebabs recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 onion
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 dozen mushroom (this is a guess)
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Place in the refrigerator to marinate for at least 2 up to 24 hours.
- Place about 5 chicken chunks on the skewers alternating between the vegetables and the chicken.
- Place them on the grill for 15 minutes or until done.
- Don't forget to turn skewers during cooking.
Simple but soooo good! Will be making it often.
This was AWESOME! I loved the flavor of this chicken! I added a teaspoon of thyme and a smidgen of hot paprika because I love how those flavors meld with the ones listed in the recipe. This resulted in a totally flavor packed kebob! Oh so good! I served it on a bed of plain Arborio rice - so lovely!!! I cooked them in the marinade at 350 for twenty minutes and then turned the broiler on for a few minutes. Thank you so much for posting this recipe!
These were delicious kebobs with a soft peppery bite.