- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons tamari soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 lb steak, 1-1/2 - 2 inches thick, cubed
- 4 green peppers, seeded and cut in 1 inch pieces
- 2 large onions, peeled and cut into 8 slices
- 8 ounces cherry tomatoes
- 16 ounces mushroom caps, washed and dried
- 2 -3 cups cooked rice
Directions See How It's Made
- Marinate steak cubes in melted butter, soy sauce and worcestershire for 5 minutes or up to 1 hour [you can make more sauce if you want - and marinate the mushrooms too].
- Skewer mushroom, meat cube, onion slice, cherry tomato and repeat until done.
- Broil or grill 4 minutes on one side.
- Turn and broil or grill 4 minutes on the other side.
- Check for desired doneness.
- Serve on skewers over rice spooned out lengthwise on plates.