Recipe by LAURIE
Easy tasty marinade good for beef, pork and chicken shish kabobs. This works well with nice size chunks and about a pound of meat. If you want to use the leftover mariande to baste the meat and vegetables while you are grilling them. Note cooking time is marinading time.
Top Review by Halcyon Eve
We loved this marinade! I used it for beef, and brushed the skewers of beef & veggies with the reserved marinade before grilling. It was delicious served with tabbouleh salad. Thanks so much for sharing, akgrown!
- 2⁄3 cup oil
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons dijon-style mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients in a container (I use a jar and then shake it but you could whisk it).
- Place meat in a heavy duty plastic bag and add marinade.
- Seal tightly and refrigerate 8 hours or overnite.
- I do this in the morning before work then its ready for the grill when I get home.