Recipe by Pali's Favorites
These are absolutelyyyy delicioussss on the grill! But on the days you can't fire up the grill I just put them under the broiler for a couple minutes on both sides and they still come out awesome! This is a must have in Palestine, everyoneee loves kabab!! This recipe also calls for two packets of goya sazon, but I couldn't list it under the ingredients because zaar didn't recognize it. The sazon gives it a nice flavor as well as a little color!
Top Review by lexi L
Thank you for this recipe- it was a winner with my picky family. I will add this to our "dinner rotation" and it will be a regular in out house. I didnot have any goys sazon- I think I know where I can find it and will used it next time. Would like to know if there is any kind of sauce that this is normally served with.
- 3 lbs ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup parsley, chopped finely
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 medium onion
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 tablespoon Arabic seven spice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon coriander
Directions See How It's Made
- In a food processor mix the fresh parsley, garlic, and onion and mix it until there are no clumps. The finer its chopped the better.
- Mix the ground beef with all the spices.
- Add the parsley mixture to the meat and mix well, making sure all the parsley is mixed into the meat as evenly as possible.
- Make pieces of meat that look like fat fingers and slide onto skewers.
- Either put on the grill and cook on each side until well done or put under the broiler on a piece of aluminum foil and cook each side until done.