Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
The easiest elegant way to dress up eggs for breakfast! This is a simple recipe with a huge payoff. The cream in the bottom gives the eggs a silky texture and although I give two options below, almost anything can be added to them. Great for breakfast in bed!
- Preaheat oven to 375°F.
- Take 4 ramekins, and spread 1 TBS of butter on the sides and bottom of each.
- Pour 1 tsp cream into each ramekin.
- Crack an egg into each ramekin, and use a spoon to move the yolk into the center of the ramekin.
- Put in each ramekin: 2TBS Cheese, 1 1/2 TBS rosemary, and 1 TBS bread crumbs.
- Place in oven for 12-15 minutes (until whites solidify and eggs are just set), they will continue cooking after the come out.
- Let sit for 3-5 minutes and serve with toast.
- NOTE: you can also makes these with Parmesan Cheese and fresh chives yummers.