1 hr 20 mins
Shirl (J) 831's Note:
I usually make this when I have left over ham. My family loves this one and seconds are a MUST !!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt the butter (about 2 tbsp) in large soup pot.
- 2Add the onion and ham and saute.
- 3Add the frozen corn and the partially cooked potatoes.
- 4Pour the whole container of milk into the pot.
- 5Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 6Simmer on low aprox 1 hour (don't let it boil).
Browse Our Top Chowders Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shirl's Corn Chowder Soup
Serving Size: 1 (307 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 183.9
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 24.6 mg
- Sodium 516.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 11.3 g
- Protein 14.7 g