Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
We always used to have this at the holidays at our house when I was growing up...I really enjoy it alot, and so does my family...Try it, it's a great addition to any meal, especially Thanksgiving and Christmas...Enjoy!
- Cut veggies and nuts and shred, slice and chop as directed. Set aside.
- Make jello according to pkg. directions, and put in a jello mold or a glass dish, and put into refrigerator. Watch jello carefully.
- When jello starts to gel, add the veggies and walnuts, mixing carefully to distribute throughout jello.
- Let jello finish setting.
- Cut into slices or squares.
- Serve atop a lettuce leaf, or by itself with your favorite meal.