Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I asked my mother-in-law for some family recipes the first Christmas my husband & I were together. I wanted to make his holiday special with treats from his childhood. This recipe is fantastic!! Unfortunately, hubby doesn't remember his Mom making it - lol!!
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 6 ounces butterscotch chips
- 3 cups coloured marshmallows
- 1 cup coconut
- Melt margaine, peanut butter & butterscotch chips together in large pan over low heat until smooth.
- Quickly add marshmallows & coconut & pour into an 8" square greased pan.
- Refrigerate until hard & then cut into squares.