Recipe by Linda's Busy Kitchen
Man Oh Man, this one is a meal fit for a Queen :) This is one of my FAVORITE recipes in the world! Good for anytime, or for that special night when you want to WOW guests or that "Special Person"! Just double or triple the ingredients, depending on how many you are making.
Top Review by Recipe Maven
Amazing dinner. Absolutely loved it! Just like being in a fancy restaurant, with the comfort of home, and helps to keep the cost down. We had this last night for supper. I doubled the recipe, and baked them in separate little ceramic baking dishes. DH wants me to make it again soon. This is a new one to add to my favorites for sure. Thanks!
- 6 ounces of fresh lobsters or 1 (6 ounce) can lobster meat
- 20 Ritz crackers, 1/2 sleeve
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon lemon, add to melted butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Defrost lobster if it is frozen, and cut into bite size pieces.
- Put crackers, broken into pieces, into a blender and chop fine.
- Combine lobster and crackers, then add melted butter mixed with lemon.
- Mix until crumbs are damp all over.
- Put into a small casserole dish to bake, then put 4-5 dry, broken crackers over the top.
- Bake at 400, for 15-20 minutes.
- You may add extra lemon to taste, when ready to eat.
- I love to dip mine in melted butter with a little bit of vinegar and salt.