Linda's Busy Kitchen's Note:
Man Oh Man, this one is a meal fit for a Queen :) This is one of my FAVORITE recipes in the world! Good for anytime, or for that special night when you want to WOW guests or that "Special Person"! Just double or triple the ingredients, depending on how many you are making.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Defrost lobster if it is frozen, and cut into bite size pieces.
- 2Put crackers, broken into pieces, into a blender and chop fine.
- 3Combine lobster and crackers, then add melted butter mixed with lemon.
- 4Mix until crumbs are damp all over.
- 5Put into a small casserole dish to bake, then put 4-5 dry, broken crackers over the top.
- 6Bake at 400, for 15-20 minutes.
- 7You may add extra lemon to taste, when ready to eat.
- 9I love to dip mine in melted butter with a little bit of vinegar and salt.
Browse Our Top Lobster Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shirley's Lobster Pie for One
Serving Size: 1 (301 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 882.4
- Calories from Fat 560
- Total Fat 62.2 g
- Saturated Fat 31.9 g
- Cholesterol 291.5 mg
- Sodium 1351.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 38.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: