1/1 Photo of Shirley's Homemade Biscuits
Linda's Busy Kitchen's Note:
These biscuits are originally from an old Betty Crocker cookbook that my mom had I think...They are really YUMMY, and especially good with butter and jelly on top, with a nice mug of hot chocolate! Mom used to fix these a lot on Sunday nights after having a huge dinner. Just something to snack on with our hot chocolate... Fond memories for me for sure...These are great for strawberry shortcake too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together, and roll out into a floured surface, to about 1/2" thick.
- 2Use a round cutter or glass dipped in flour, to cut out biscuits.
- 3Place on greased pan, and bake at 450 oven,.
- 4about 12-15 minutes, or until brown on top.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shirley's Homemade Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (501 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 185.6
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 3.2 mg
- Sodium 415.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 3.9 g