Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This fruit dressing is SCRUMPTIOUS poured over your favorite cut up fruits, and was created at Flagstone's Restaurant in Portsmouth, NH and used for many years on their buffet, until they closed the doors. You can put it on just about any fruits of your choice. My mom made it often for us during the holidays, and she also made it for showers, or when company came. All I remember is there was never any left when the company went home, if that tells you anything :)
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons cream or 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon orange rind, grated
- Mix together well, and chill.
- Pour over your favorite fresh fruit salad.
- Note: You can easily double or triple this recipe for a crowd.