1/1 Photo of Shirley's Baked Scallops and Shells
Lois Bx's Note:
My wonderful mom turns 91 on July 11th and she is still a very independent lady, who loves to create her own recipes. She made this dish the other night, and it was delicious. She was so proud when I told her that I was going to share the recipe with everyone on Food.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil a pot of water and cook the pasta shells as directed on the box.
- 2When done, drain the pasta shells and place the shells in a mixing bowl.
- 3Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 4Line a baking dish with aluminum foil.
- 5Rinse the scallops and pat dry with paper towels.
- 6Place scallops in a bowl and toss with the olive oil.
- 7Remove the scallops to the lined baking dish and bake them in a 350 degree pre heated oven for about 15-20 minutes or until they are white in color.
- 8When the scallops are done, add them to the pasta shells and mix together with the white clam sauce and the dill weed.
- 9Turn out into a 9x13 baking dish and sprinkle the seasoned breadcrumbs all over the top.
- 10Bake for another 15 minutes.
- 11When done, you can sprinkle parmesan cheese over it if you wish.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shirley's Baked Scallops and Shells
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 675.9
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 27.5 mg
- Sodium 980.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 109.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 32.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white clam sauce