My wonderful mom turns 91 on July 11th and she is still a very independent lady, who loves to create her own recipes. She made this dish the other night, and it was delicious. She was so proud when I told her that I was going to share the recipe with everyone on Food.com.
- Boil a pot of water and cook the pasta shells as directed on the box.
- When done, drain the pasta shells and place the shells in a mixing bowl.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking dish with aluminum foil.
- Rinse the scallops and pat dry with paper towels.
- Place scallops in a bowl and toss with the olive oil.
- Remove the scallops to the lined baking dish and bake them in a 350 degree pre heated oven for about 15-20 minutes or until they are white in color.
- When the scallops are done, add them to the pasta shells and mix together with the white clam sauce and the dill weed.
- Turn out into a 9x13 baking dish and sprinkle the seasoned breadcrumbs all over the top.
- Bake for another 15 minutes.
- When done, you can sprinkle parmesan cheese over it if you wish.