Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a low calorie recipe for anyone trying to do something different with shirataki noodles.
- 1 (3 ounce) package shirataki noodles
- 1 (1/2 ounce) package pesto sauce mix
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Drain noodles and rinse well. Noodles can be cut to preferred size.
- Pat noodles dry with paper towels.
- In a small frying pan, saute noodles on medium heat until cooked through.
- Add butter.
- When butter has melted, add pesto sauce mix and combine thoroughly with noodles.
- Heat through for another 5 minutes or so.
Made this for a light lunch today. I had some frozen pesto sauce, so I only used 1 teaspoon of butter and 1 tablespoon of the pesto. All in all a very satisfying low-cal lunch that can be done in just a few minutes. I'll be making again. Would also be a nice side-dish. Made for PAC Spring 2008.