Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
I came up with this recipe this morning. I wanted something creamy and delicious but low in carbs for lunch. I used a product called Kanimi Lobster flavoured seafood flakes. You could probably use real lobster, but this is much easier because these are ready to use right out of the package. I used fresh tarragon from my garden. I think it is better then using the dried herb.
- 1 (8 ounce) package shiritaki noodles (tofu )
- 1 (8 ounce) package lobster meat, flakes
- 1 teaspoon vegan margarine
- 1 large shallot (chopped medium)
- 1⁄2 cup vegan sour cream
- 1 tablespoon tarragon (rough chopped)
- 1 pinch salt and pepper (or to taste)
- 1⁄4 cup romano cheese (grated)
- Remove the tofu noodles from the package and rinse under cool water. Set aside to drain.
- In a medium saute pan, add the vegan margarine and saute the shallot until just soft. About 2 minutes.
- Add the lobster flakes and saute for a minute longer.
- Add the sour cream and tarragon. Stir for about a minute or until the mixture is well coated.
- Sprinkle with the Romano cheese and stir again.
- Season with the salt and pepper.
- Bon Appetit!
Well, this is a well written recipe and came together nicely. Unfortunately, it didn't suit my personal taste at all, and I have discovered that I hate lobster! But I encourage you to try this if you like lobster. The tofu noodles are GREAT. I suggest rinsing and draining the tofu noodles ahead of time, and placing them in paper towels to dry them out better. I used the fettucini shape noodle.