1/1 Photo of Shirataki Noodle Fettuccine Alfredo
A lower cal/fat version of the classic creamy noodle dish, using my favorite tofu noodles! You can also use regular noodles with the sauce of course. This makes enough sauce to cover an added meat or vegetable.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces tofu shirataki noodles, Fettuccine shape
- 1/4 cup fat-free ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons fat free cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon fat-free half-and-half
- 1 tablespoon reduced fat margarine, softened
- 2 teaspoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon salt (or more to taste) or 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt (or more to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper (or more to taste)
- cooked meat (optional) or broccoli (optional)
- 1Drain tofu noodles. Using a scissors, cut them into 3-4” pieces. Parboil for 2-3 minutes to remove the “Shirataki” aroma from the noodles.
- 2Combine ricotta, cream cheese, half and half, margarine, parmesan, salt and pepper and mix slightly.
- 3Spray treat a small non-stick skillet with cooking spray. Over medium heat, add the garlic and saute for 2-3 minutes, until it becomes fragrant.
- 4Add the tofu noodles and heat through, stirring. Add pre-cooked meat or veggie here, if desired, and heat through.
- 5Reduce heat to low-medium. Make a reservoir in the center of the pan with the noodles surrounding. Add the sauce mixture and let it soften. Mix it up and stir it into the noodles.
- 6Heat through and serve!
Browse Our Top Taste/Mood Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Taste/Mood Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shirataki Noodle Fettuccine Alfredo
Serving Size: 1 (38 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 55.2
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 3.6 mg
- Sodium 474.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
tofu shirataki noodles
fat-free ricotta cheese
fat free cream cheese