Recipe by BzyBee
I love comfort food and this fits the bill on cold nights. Note - I occasionally double the soup and milk mixture if I want the casserole to be a little on the soupy side.
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can whole milk, using the soup can to measure
- 5 medium potatoes, sliced very thin
- 3 stalks green onions, chopped
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a medium skillet, brown the pork chops.
- While the pork chops are browning, combine the soup and milk in a medium mixing bowl.
- Prepare a casserole dish or a 9 x 13 baking pan by spraying with a non-stick cooking spray.
- Layer one-half of the potatoe slices, onions, pork chops, and then the remaining potatoe slices in the casserole dish. Evenly distribute the soup and milk mixture over the casserole.
- Bake uncovered for 1 hour or until potatoes are tender.