Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is an easy to put together stew. You can also put this in the crock pot for a couple of hours if you want.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 3⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup uncooked rice
- 2 cups chopped potatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Brown ground beef with onion in skillet, stirring until crumbly; drain.
- Layer ground beef mixture, rice, potatoes and beans in lg. casserole.
- Combine remaining ingredients with 1/2 Cup water in bowl, mixing well. Pour over casserole. Bake covered, at 350° for 1 1/2 hours.