Prep 0 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Made it last night and was surprised at how good it tasted. This is a simple and filling dish.
- 1 lb ground beef, browned
- 4 -5 potatoes, cut in French-fry-like strips
- 1 -2 onion, chopped (I used dried onions)
- 1 (16 ounce) canlight red kindey beans, drained (no need to rinse)
- 1⁄4 lb Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Layer in slow cooker in this order: ground beef, potatoes, onions, beans, and cheese. Pour soup over top. Season with salt and pepper. Dot with butter.
- Cook on LOW for 6-8 hours. Mix it carefully before serving.
- NOTE: I added garlic powder, dried onions, salt and pepper to beef; salt to potatoes; salt and pepper to condensed tomato soup.