Recipe by BestTeenChef
This is probably my number one casserole dish that I always make. It is also a nice easy one-dish meal since you have your protein, veggies, and grains all in one.
Top Review by brieanhowied
Great throw together meal, lacked a little flavor so we added some odds and ends but left out the onion because the DH wont eat it (sure fire reason for the lack of flavor in my book) But good all around
- 2 onions
- 3 medium potatoes
- 1 lb hamburger, uncooked
- 1⁄2 cup uncooked white rice
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed tomato soup (plus a can filled with water)
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice onions in the bottom of a baking dish. Add thinly sliced potatoes.
- Over potatoes spread hamburger. Next add uncooked rice. top with a layer of chopped celery.
- As each layer is added season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Combine soup with an equal amount of water and pour over all.
- Cover and bake for 2 hours at 350°F.