2 hrs 10 mins
A quick and easy casserole that's inexpensive to boot. Nothing hits the spot like Shipwreck on a chilly day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1This is an easy recipe. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Line the bottom of a casserole dish, or roasting pan, with the ground beef. Put 1/3 of the tomato soup on top, and a bit seasoning salt or Mrs. Dash.
- 3Layer potatoes, carrots and onion, in that order.
- 4Add the rest of your tomato soup, and Mrs. Dash, also, you could substitute with your favourite seasoning - I use chili powder and a little cayenne to boost the heat a little.
- 5Bake, covered, for 2 hours.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shipwreck
Serving Size: 1 (439 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 449.3
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 17.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 77.1 mg
- Sodium 533.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 11.3 g
- Protein 26.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: