Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs 30 mins
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can campbell's tomato soup
- 15 ounces chili beans
- 2 -3 large potatoes
- 1 onion
- 3⁄4 cup brown rice
- salt and pepper
- In large casserole dish, slice the onion on bottom.
- Slice potatoes then over onions.
- Crumble uncooked hamburger over potatoes.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over this.
- Sprinkle rice over ground beef.
- Pour beans on the top layer.
- Cover with tomato soup.
- Cover with foil and bake 2-3 hours at 325 until potatoes and meat are done.