1/9 Photos of Shiny Kahlua Chocolate Icing
Vseward (Chef~V)'s Note:
I made Rich Fudge Ribbon Bundt Cake over the weekend that was so beautiful. When I said I was just going to sprinkle powdered sugar on it, my DH said "but we have frosting" There was no way I was going to top this cake with canned frosting.... So I got busy and made this. I'm so glad I did... made the cake *Shine* and tasted so decadent.... rave reviews!!! Toot toot.... Had to get it on Zaar before I forgot how I made it ;)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dump all ingredients into a medium sauce pan and cook on medium heat.
- 2Whisk until smooth and all ingredients have combined and melted.
- 3Drizzle over cooled cake while warm.
- 4Store leftover in fridge and serve with icecream!
- 5ENJOY with someone you love!
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shiny Kahlua Chocolate Icing
Serving Size: 1 (740 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1548.0
- Calories from Fat 1080
- Total Fat 120.0 g
- Saturated Fat 67.5 g
- Cholesterol 177.3 mg
- Sodium 64.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 136.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.9 g
- Sugars 109.2 g
- Protein 9.5 g