I made Rich Fudge Ribbon Bundt Cake over the weekend that was so beautiful. When I said I was just going to sprinkle powdered sugar on it, my DH said "but we have frosting" There was no way I was going to top this cake with canned frosting.... So I got busy and made this. I'm so glad I did... made the cake *Shine* and tasted so decadent.... rave reviews!!! Toot toot.... Had to get it on Zaar before I forgot how I made it ;)
- Dump all ingredients into a medium sauce pan and cook on medium heat.
- Whisk until smooth and all ingredients have combined and melted.
- Drizzle over cooled cake while warm.
- Store leftover in fridge and serve with icecream!
- ENJOY with someone you love!