1/3 Photos of Shikshuka (Scrambled eggs and tomatoes)(شكشوكه)
Quick and easy breakfast. Serve with cubed cheddar cheese and olives.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1I have never measured the exact amounts i use here, these are approximate, so just adjust it to your personal taste.
- 2Spray a medium saucepan with cooking spray (or use butter if you prefer, it will taste better that way), and cook the onion until it is softened.
- 3Add tomatoes, salt, pepper and spices, and cook for 1 minute.
- 4Add eggs, and cook until just set.
- 5Eggs should be red-orange.
- 6Serve with pita bread.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shikshuka (Scrambled eggs and tomatoes)(شكشوكه)
Serving Size: 1 (176 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 168.4
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 372.0 mg
- Sodium 357.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 13.5 g