Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a Nepali dessert from Jitendra Bhatnagar. Holy criminy, the photo in the book where this resides is STUNNING.
- 500 g hung yogurt (Hung in cheesecloth overnight)
- 2 bananas (1 chopped, one sliced for garnish)
- 100 g icing sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon pistachios, slivers
- Mix icing sugar and cinnamon powder with the yogurt.
- Beat with a balloon whisk and incorporate one chopped banana.
- Slice the other banana and use as a garnish, arranged in a layer. Garnish with pistachio slivers.
Very nice recipe. I used home-made yoghurt and home-made pistachio praline to sprinkle over. Delish! Will add a photo and definately make this again!
Quick breakfast I made healthier by using liquid honey to taste instead of powdered sugar.