Recipe by dicentra
This is from Mississippi Natural Products. I'll use dried (rehydrated) shiitakes when I make this.
Top Review by hollyfrolly
Delicious and easy to prepare. I did add about 1/4 cup of water to the mix to let the beans "steam" a bit. The flavor was delicious and was a great compliment to some tilapia we had as a main dish. The whole family enjoyed them- even my four year old daughter! Great side dish with loads of flavor.
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1⁄2 cup sliced shiitake mushroom
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen green beans, thawed (French-style)
- 1 tablespoon tamari or 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- toasted almond (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oils in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and shiitake mushrooms to oil; cook and stir 2 minutes.
- Stir in the green beans. Cook, stirring constantly, 3 to 4 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Sprinkle with tamari or soy sauce and toasted almonds.