- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 29.58 ml margarine
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 226.79 g shiitake mushroom, stemmed and sliced
- 59.14 ml cider or 59.14 ml apple juice
- 14.79 ml soy sauce
- 29.58 ml chili-garlic sauce (found in the asian aisle)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat olive oil and margarine in a pan over medium heat.
- Add garlic and briefly saute;take caution not to burn the garlic.
- Add shiitakes and toss to coat.
- Add cider, soy sauce, and garlic chili pepper sauce.
- Saute for three minutes more.
- Serve warm over crisp greens.