- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1⁄2 lb shiitake mushroom, stemmed and sliced
- 1⁄4 cup cider or 1⁄4 cup apple juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons chili-garlic sauce (found in the asian aisle)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat olive oil and margarine in a pan over medium heat.
- Add garlic and briefly saute;take caution not to burn the garlic.
- Add shiitakes and toss to coat.
- Add cider, soy sauce, and garlic chili pepper sauce.
- Saute for three minutes more.
- Serve warm over crisp greens.