Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This came to me as I didn't know what to fix for lunch and I needed to use the shiitake mushrooms up.
- 10 pieces shiitake mushrooms
- 1 (7 ounce) can chunk tuna, drained
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon light soy sauce
- First, you prepare the mushrooms by taking the stems off. If you want them on, it's fine. I slice the mushrooms.
- In a frying pan, add 1 tablespoon of sesame oil and heat up over medium high heat.
- Add the garlic and stir it around a little.
- Add the drained tuna and stir around.
- Add the mushrooms and stir in with the tuna.
- Add remaining sesame oil. Make sure mushrooms gave a light coating of sesame oil.
- Add the light soy sauce and stir.
- When the tuna looks golden and everything is nice and hot; remove from heat and serve as a side dish for two or single serving.
- I do not measure but cook from feel. So, this is my approximate measurement for each ingredient. Adjust it to your liking. You can also use any kind of tuna that you like.