Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
tooooo cute! Note: You need 1 package of Nori Sheets which is dried seaweed found in the oriental section of your grocery store or specialty shop. This recipe freezes well also. Y
- Drain salmon, reserve liquid for rice. do not.
- remove bones or skin, flake with fork. Defrost peas and carrots.
- In a sauce pan add salmon liquid, water, brown rice, cook. let cool to touch.
- In a mixing bowl add salmon, brown rice, chopped egg, peas and carrots, and parsley, cod liver oil.
- Mix well. place one nori sheet on a flat surface and spread mixture 1/4 inch over nori, leave 1/4 inch edge of nori and dampen with water, and roll.
- Repeat till nori sheets are used, or mixture is gone.
- Individually wrap in plastic wrap, refrigerate till ready to serve.
- Cut rolls into size for your doggie.