- 3 cucumbers
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons white sugar
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut cucumbers lengthwise, scoop out seeds with a spoon, and slice cucumbers into bite-sized pieces.
- Transfer to a salad bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix together salt, oil, sugar, rice wine vinegar, and soy sauce.
- Pour over cucumbers, and gently toss.
- Refrigerate several hours before serving, tossing every now and then.