Sheryl’s Roast Pumpkin & Chickpea Salad
- Preheat oven to 200 deg.
- Put pumpkin on baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Spray with olive oil & roast for 30-40 mins or until it is tender & lightly caramelised.
- Allow to cool.
- To make salad dressing:.
- Put red wine vinegar & tomatoes in a small saucepan over low heat.
- Allow the tomatoes to soak in the hot vinegar to soften.
- Put this mixture into food processor & add remaining dressing ingredients. Process to combine but don’t over do it as the texture should be chunky. Toss pumpkin & chickpeas in the dressing onto a platter or individual bowls & sprinkle with the chopped herbs & ENJOY!