This salad is wonderful great to take as a plate to a BBQ
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces chickpeas (drained & rinsed)
- 750 g peeled & cubed pumpkin (I like buttercup as it is dryish)
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriander or 2 tablespoons mint leaves
Sundried tomato dressing
- 1Preheat oven to 200 deg.
- 2Put pumpkin on baking tray lined with baking paper.
- 3Spray with olive oil & roast for 30-40 mins or until it is tender & lightly caramelised.
- 4Allow to cool.
- 5To make salad dressing:.
- 6Put red wine vinegar & tomatoes in a small saucepan over low heat.
- 7Allow the tomatoes to soak in the hot vinegar to soften.
- 8Put this mixture into food processor & add remaining dressing ingredients. Process to combine but don’t over do it as the texture should be chunky. Toss pumpkin & chickpeas in the dressing onto a platter or individual bowls & sprinkle with the chopped herbs & ENJOY!
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sheryl’s Roast Pumpkin & Chickpea Salad
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 129.7
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 161.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 3.4 g