Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is a quick and easy cheeseball for a party or an appetizer. I've been making this for years and everyone seems to love it.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup chopped black olives
- 1 cup green onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄3 cup dried beef, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup crushed pineapple, WELL DRAINED
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning (for heat) or 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- Combine all ingredients and mix well. Make sure the pineapple is well drained or it will be runny.
- Shape into the form of a ball or if you are more creative, make a fish or a wreath or whatever.
- Cover the balls in finely chopped, but not minced, pecans.
- Chill for 2 hours before serving.