Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
Posted at the request of Oz....
- 1 lb hot pork sausage (or you can use mild if you don't like hot)
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped
- 2 1⁄2 cups cooked rice (cooked in chicken broth ( use the chicken broth as you would use the water in making your rice---tha)
- 2 teaspoons Tony Chachere's Seasoning, blend
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Brown sausage and beef; drain well.
- Saute’ vegetables until tender.
- Mix everything together and bake at 325 degrees in a 13 X 9 casserole dish covered in foil for about 20 minutes.
Great flavor and moist. Made changes in cooking. Added veggies to meat after cooking on low heat and stirred, cooked rice added to meat and veggies stirred. Wonderful Thanks Sherry