Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This family favourite comes from my friend Sherry. Easy to make, rarely any leftovers, and if there are, it microwaves well the next day.
- 6 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded swiss cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken and broccoli soup
- 1⁄3 cup sherry wine (i usually will substitute 1/3 cup apple juice for the sherry)
- 3 cups herb stuffing mix
- Place chicken in pan.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of chicken.
- Combine soup and sherry, and pour on top of cheese.
- Sprinkle stuffing mix over top.
- Cover with tinfoil.
- Bake 350 degrees for 1 hour, till chicken is tender.
- Remove tinfoil during the last 15 minutes of baking.
We thought this was a tasty dinner! It was quick to make and the house smelled great while it was baking. The chicken was really moist. Thanks for posting.
Very good! All of my family enjoyed this. It was a super easy weeknight dinner. My husband said "You just can't go wrong with chicken and stuffing." My chicken was a little dry. Next time I will shorten the cooking time. Thanks for the recipe!
All i can say is this was the best chicken recipe ive ever used!!